Sunday, March 05, 2006

jeramiah was a bullfrog....

Work tomorrow. 3 days of class. Test. This is my outlook of the coming week... weeeee.
Ran home for the weekend... sometimes I do just like to be back in the country.... living there not such a novel idea... but quick weekend visits can be good. Wish I had something fun and exciting to type about. Since I moved back to VA a few months ago... I honestly have had nothing intresting actually happen to me. I go to work .. I come home.. I go to work. Both FL and OH offered lots of fun stories and tales of scary/exciting/thrilling/sarcastic things for me to share. I swear all I encounter here are bad drivers and the same old shit daily. One can only write about these things so many times. So lets hope the small field trip to MD this week will produce at least one fun/exciting tale of crazy amusement.... or so we can hope.

going to bed early. too lazy/tired/sleepy to do laundry or study... reckon we know what i will be doing tomorrow night... :-P

No comments: