Sunday, September 10, 2006

chaos sweet chaos

Ok so last week... started off with a holiday. The next two days I had GIS training. Thursday was my only potential for a "productive" day of work... and ofcourse my work truck was broken down. So my day turned out only minimally productive which was ok but not optimal in my mind. Friday I got up bright and early so that I could go to a confrence in Waynesboro, VA with some co-workers.

This weekend I went home to see my mom. I had to get my picture taken for my church's directory. We went to Newport News for some light shopping. Today I came home late this afternoon... icky I-95 traffic.

So honestly, I have not taken even a couple of moments to my self. So I am hoping this week will prove to be a tad slower paced.

The Hokies are doing well so far this season. Unfortunately I have not seen a game yet! I feel like a bad fan.

I am going to an O's game this week... I love baseball! So this will be the perfect mid week distraction.

Currently I am watching mindless Fox tv. I need to go to bed soon... gonna call mom one more time. G'nite all.

No comments: