Wednesday, February 22, 2006

ever just feel a little crazy?

not quite sure how to explain myself... i am so worked up over the WORK truck being broken. all it is -- starter. me-- falling apart. I am not leaving here til 7 today... no sense in playing the hurry up and wait game that I am so known for getting sucked into. So at least my mind is still functioning.... but I still don't get my frustration with the work truck dillemma. really should be a case of ... ok it is broken, they will fix it, all will be ok. instead i'm obsessing. HMPH! (sinks into bed and wallows in self pity). wow, i really am feeling a little crazy. Hoping that once the thing is fixed, I can go about my normal everyday routine. I think my main concern in all of this is getting the truck later in the week. I am having to commute in my car til i can sort all of this out. mind you i don't mind driving mine at all... however there is that whole thing of i get a work truck to commute and i don't want to burn my personal gas in my personal vehicle to get to and from work when i don't have to.

ok so maybe this explains it all. maybe by this afternoon i will again feel sane.

truly all i really want to do is curl back up with the three dogs who have taken up residence on my bed this morning and call it a day already! but gotta get moving and gotta get productive!

(chuckles to self) mmmmm.... bed

damn being all responsible and stuff! :-P

No comments: