Wednesday, July 19, 2006

time for an update

So today I finally got my job offer... yippee! now in negotiations... hope to start soon! Cannot wait to offically move back to NOVA and carry on a more normal existence. I am very excited... however new jobs always make me nervous.... guess I will just have to get over it! The past few weeks have not been terrible though. I did take vacation my first week back to VA... spent half the week chilling at home for the fourth and then the second half in NOVA paying bills, etc. This past week, I helped teach VBS. The weekend brought both happy times and sad times... a wedding and funeral. Congrats C & J! Mac, you will be missed! Blacksburg was over all a real good time. This week so far has proven hectic.... but it all has definately paid off. I will not get to help out in NN this summer... so much for a temporary fix to my unemployment! So we shall see where all goes from here. Sleep is very inviting .... think it is time to call it a night. gotta start updating this more frequently and actually get some pix for my readers' viewing pleasure.... all in good time! nite all

No comments: