Saturday, July 29, 2006

welcome to my chaos

ok so I am STILL waiting on my job. Apparently they still want me and all ... but the paperwork to negotiate the salary has taken FOREVER.

I came up last week for a friend's surprise birthday bbq.... and I have remained in NOVA since. Partially because I am entirely too lazy to drive home, the internet here is better/faster, more movie channels, and more people here. I am not saying home is bad. I like being at home too. Slower pace, mom is there, and life is alot simpler there. So I guess I will drive back on Sunday night or Monday during the day. I think Monday is a holiday.... so I will need to time it out appropiately.

Let's see I only accomplished one real task this week... Got my car fixed (not really broken by any terms... nobody told me I couldn't take a convertible thru a carwash and the paint incident was merely factory plastic they had neglected to take off). The rental was a itty bitty chevy car that was essentially a road legal golf cart. Definately made me apprectiate my car and the payments that accompany it.

So now I am sitting here ... made plans with a friend when she gets home from a baby shower. She called and low and behold it was after noon! I even went to bed at a decent hour last night. Too bad I cannot get paid to professionally sleep or I would be a billionare.

Oh yeah saw Lady in the Water this week at Hoffman. Good flick. Not exactly what the first set of previews depicted. However I have seen a few other previews since that are more true to form.

Ok well hope that fills you in on my professional life as a bum. Thank god I worked all that OT in MI, else I would be living in a card board box out by the hooker at the 7-11... haha... ok that really is not funny ... but neither is the fact that a hooker inhabits the corner at the 7-11 just a street opposite my house!

i could ramble all day. i will spare you. take care and come again soon! much love to all my loyal readers!

No comments: