Tuesday, November 08, 2005

alot has happened since the last time i wrote...

I have a new job. My last day in sunny Florida is the 22nd. I will start in DC on the 29th. I will still be with my company... it is more of a transfer.

I am still in FL on storm duty. Yet another week of 16 hour days and tree work. I am currently in Pompano.

We are next door to the Goodyear blimp hanger. It actually took off today from the airpark. I acutally got to see the inside of it last week. Neat-O!







Look I'm driving !



I will have more pix of the blimp to post when I'm not so tired. It took off today. Fun to watch!


Not sure when I will get to go home. Hope it is soon. Laundry will be done soon... then to bed for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most excellent to hear you will be a little closer damnit. See you soon.
kenny