Saturday, October 29, 2005

i heart work

HAHAHA!

I am a CCR! I have tree crews and responsibility to know the answers :)
work is actually going well... these 16 hour days are kicking my ass but next week the money will be REAL good. And besides I have been able to make up all of my missed hours plus a few for this week.

Currently stationed in West Palm Beach in FL... much of the area is still with out power. . . may even be the middle of November before I am off storm duty again! So much for anything resembling normal... I have been very fortunate with accomodations and such... nice hotel w/ electric, water, and internet.

Lets see... what do I want you to know about West Palm Beach...
-WAY better than Miami
-We have Big Foot for bucket trucks
-People here ARE nice
-There is a ghetto
-It is like Brevard... except it has real hustle and bustle.... which I love!
-People put houses in some really dumb places


Now all of that may not mean much to you the john-q public... but to me it is a world of difference from my last hurricane experience

**wish i could share all the funny things i hear... but if i told you i'd have to kill you! **

it is shower time!

No comments: