Sunday, December 04, 2005

long time no type

I would like to say for the record the past 2 weeks have been the craziest of my life in terms of where I have been and where I am going. So here is the quick and dirty timeline:

  • End of Nov.
  • Had my last days at work, mom flew down, and drove back with me we-- left on Tues before Turkey Day
  • That Wed consisted of unpacking the FL stuff from my truck... and trying to decide what to pack up for my trip north
  • Turkey Day - Spent time with family
  • That Friday - Did a mini version of Black Friday shopping in W'burg and then packed up the truck and headed North to DC
  • Weekend consisted of unpacking, being social, and not much else
  • Started the new job on Tues -- (don't know if i mentioned it previously but I have gotten a transfer to DC with my company... similar work... closer to home/family/friends)
  • Beginning of Dec
  • Offically have worked my first week in DC/MD... (traffic is going to be quite the learning experience)
  • Bought a bed finally - (My room is now feeling more like mine and more comfy :) )
  • Watched that Tech/FSU game -- (pesky refs and and thier inability to get their heads out of someone's ass... No Orange Bowl for us now... thanks FSU/the state of Florida/ and other assorted responsible parties)

Today I am going to have myself a nice "lazy sunday" as some of my friends call it. I have lots of cleaning and organizing to do in my room. So the plan is to hang around be lazy and get a few things accomplished.

Work tomorrow... damn, the weekends here are just too short!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello honey. Hope all is good. I miss you. Drop me a line sometime. mary_a_richards@hotmail.com
Luvs ya, Mary