Once again I have been a real blog slacker... anyone actually relying on this as a timely update of my many adventures has surely been disappointed as of late. However I am here now and typing... so maybe, just maybe I will be able to redeem myself in this posting.
Let's see... what would be of amusement to those of you out there reading...
now here is where the problem ensues.... I actually for once in my all too jumbled year of craziness.... have very little to share with anyone. My life has actually gone from boiling to the desirable slow simmer needed to progress to a successful main course... pardon the cooking analogy... I think my tummy is growling for lunch.
But no seriously, things are going well. I like my job. I like where I am living. And most of all I like the aspect of stability. I know where I am, I know where I am going, and I know where I want to be. Now it is just a matter of juggling the day to day to keep every thing in balance.
As far as the quick and dirty work world update:
I am now the contract pre-planner forester for both DC and PG county. Until they hire on another forester, I will likely "bounce" back and forth between the areas. Only problem with this is that each area has its own mindset and way to completing work according to customers and just area politics. So I spend a lot of time shifting gears as I get projects from each area. However all in all it is good because I get to work in two entirely different areas which provides a great learning experience over all.
ok well enough for now... hope to update more frequently. later.
No comments:
Post a Comment