Over the past few days I have come to realize that I am at best disfunctional and have alot of complex thoughts and feelings. Simplicty is something that apparently I abandoned in childhood. I enjoy being me, however at times it can be very lonely at the working end of a very independent mind. I like to do things for myself. I like to be on the go all of the time. I have goals and dreams. I am afraid of quiet. This weekend I have primarily had the house to myself. Almost like living alone again. Truth be told it is quite vacant. I am a very social creature and the time by myself has been curious. However, I did decide to day to embrace that quiet and just get things done here at home. Think tomorrow I will do the same.
I actually need time to think and ponder all there is to everything. So now I sleep.... hopefully will invlove sleeping in as well. I don't get enough sleep these days... too damn busy bodied. Fighting the urge to finish laundry or clean my room tonight... see i really am just a crazy individual who just has to be doing something all the time. so now i'm forcing myself to have some down time. I can only be me. However sometimes me is just too much... hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment