I know I am being very vague... but this is my prefrence. If you are really interested in the details or the real story, you WILL have to contact me directly. What I will say is this -- interestingly so... my life has taken some unexpected roller coaster type movements. The whole up and down of it all has REALLY taken its toll on my fragile yet steadfast sanity. My goal in all of this is to remain the level headed loveable creature I know I can be.
With this said... I announce to you -- yet another bottle of wine opened. It is Friday. Change is but the only thing constant in life... and I am celebrating the winds of change. It is that inevitable shift in seasons that sparks the coming of the cooler temperatures and the harvest moon. October is a month of wonder and delight. Here's to you OCTOBER :).
I would like to take this moment to give major kudos to the ABC wine guy.... HE ROCKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment