So I spent the entire afternoon napping. The weather here has been less than spectacular all week. All of the rain has made it really difficult to go to work and get stuff done. Today I stepped in more than enough mud puddles that turned out deeper than I thought. This resulted in me just being wet and grumpy all afternoon. So my extended nap this afternoon was just what I needed.
Tomorrow is Friday. I am glad the week will be over. If I don't get all I want to get done tomorrow, I will work Saturday for a few hours to get everything done. Fridays have really turned out to be real mini-hell scenerios lately as far as work is concerned. I swear everything waits til the end of the week to surface... and then everyone needs an answer by Monday. This Friday is not shaping up to be much different. Since I took Monday off, I can work a few hours Saturday to make up for the hours I missed Monday. Guess we will see how tomorrow goes... but I am betting that Saturday will turn into a mini-workday.
My goals for the weekend include working on my tan, laundry, and some serious R&R. We will see if the weather cooperates and gives me some sun. Laundry is non-negotiable. R&R is almost a given if the weather is crappy.
Why am I watching the news? I truly dislike the media. Guess I should cut this junk off... I mean who really cares about Lindsay Lohan's car wreck.... seriously? Oh yeah the reason I ended up turning this on -- a VCU student disappeared a while back and apparently her body has turned up in the county next to my hometown... which by the way is smaller than my hometown. Hope they find who murdered her and they are appropriately punished.... it really is so sad. :(
Gonna call it a night for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment