Wednesday, October 19, 2005

roaming gnome... hmmmm

Ok, guess that is better than traveling fool ;-P! Ok so after tomorrow I begin my journey north. I am spending the weekened in NOVA for a friend's wedding. Then I have a day or so at home to get some stuff done. Then back to Orlando on Wed. night. I am sooo looking forward to getting to spend some time in VA with my friends and family :) . Yay! cooler weather....Yay! I won't be here for Wilma.... Hurricanes are so evil.

before I leave I have soooo much to do though.... the next day or so is going to be super busy for me. Chores, cleaning, and packing....bah!

i will leave you w/ a quote from one of the the most fucked up shows on tv to date... oh how i love it!

'you can't spell slaughter without laughter! '- Strawberry Sweetcake, Drawn Together's new roomie

No comments: