So I am sitting here. I am getting through a bottle of wine and had a little cake too. It has been a long long week. For some reason I have not been productive at all at work. My co-worker has gotten back and my work load is back to normal. So I feel like I am treading water... when last week I was swimming full throttle. Or at least that is how it feels.
I am dog sitting this weekend for a friend. This is uber exciting. I miss my dog dearly. Will be nice to spend some time with some one of the canine persuasion.
Other than that my weekend should be pretty quiet. I hope it will stop raining so I can get some sun. If not maybe I will find something to do. If not... relax time sounds fair.
well back to mindless tv.... and maybe a little more wine ;-D.
No comments:
Post a Comment