i think i am wishful thinking.... i do believe there is at least a month and a half left of hurricane season.
So yesterday, we get the crews (that came in the night before ) briefed on what areas they would be working in. Everyone is in their trucks ready to head out. And we get word to send them back home! All the preparation was for nothing! I have spent the last 3 days worrying for absolutly no reason. I was a CCR for all of 2 hours. On a plus note Ophelia has turned away from us for now and the hurricane threat has been lifted. So instead of working 3 16 hour days.... I was able to get home at a normal hour yesterday and I am off for the weekend.
When I got home yesterday, I went to sleep immediately and did not wake up til 5am this morning! I think I was more tired than I let on... hahaha.
Now I have been up since 5. I went shell hunting at the butt crack of dawn. Found a few prettys. Then took myself to IHOP for breakfast. Now I am trying to get myself motivated to go to the gym. I won't be able to get the Tech game on the radio. So I guess my plans are to try and catch it somewhere online or just take a nap. If I get real energetic I may go back to the beach and work on my tan.
No comments:
Post a Comment