I really wanted to get to NOVA for Hope and Kyle's shower this weekend. I have been pretty bummed all weekend because I didn't get to go. But I am the only arborist in town this weekend and it was best for me to stay put and be on time for work on Monday. Damn resposibility and the urge to do the right thing. Oh well, can't continue to dwell. So I hope it went well and all was happy. Someone will have to update me on how it went.
So what did I do with my time here in Cocoa Beach? Well, apparently I am allergic to something to do with the tanning bed... not sure what... but I have a terrible rash. It is luckily very localized and seems to be getting better. But I will not be using the tanning bed anymore to ease the tan lines and get extra "sun" during the week. I did go to the beach yesterday and today to get a little natural sun and just some relaxation. The beach I would have to say was the highlight of my pitiful weekend. I spent yesterday afternoon, watching tv and keeping up with the Tech game on the computer. Today, I have lots of errands/tasks to do. I am going to do my laundry as soon as I get off of the computer. Then maybe do so pick up/put away/clean in the apartment. I still have stuff packed from the last hurricane and most of my luggage/supplies/etc are residing on my couch.
Guess I had better get my butt in gear and get some stuff done... not much daylight left!
No comments:
Post a Comment