No tequila involved this time...lol. Looks like Sept 30- Oct 3 I will be in NOVA. It should be quite the weekend. The main proirity is to get my dress fitted and ready to go for Hope's wedding at the end of Oct. Then it is quality hang out time with Hopie! Then I am sure I will get to see all of the other people in the area that I know and love so much!
For someone who swore last summer she was NEVER getting on another plane for as long as she lived... I am certainly doing alot of flying!
Still cleaning the apartment. Shaun will be here on Friday! At least I know I'm not the only silly person flying about and visiting people! It will likely rain all weekend.... so much for the beach... guess it is sit at the pier and drink beer instead! I'll keep you all posted on the weekend activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment