Shaun (my friend from my major at VT, who lives in MD and not to mention works for the same contractor as me) decided to vacation here in sunny Florida... so of course the logical method of doing this was coming to Cocoa Beach for a few days.
Friday-
I picked him up from the airport, went of Ryan's Portside for wings, came back here to go to the beach.
This is when he found the turtle and we proceded to mercilessly take its picture.
Then Shaun got the idea that a coconut would be a neat item to pick up. He picked up two of them.
Here he is with one of his "wonderful" coconuts.So he procede to borrow a hatchet and try to open the "lovely" coconut.
OH MY GAWD! Did it smell!?!? It was the foulest smelling thing ever. (Now we all know I just love coconuts as is especially after my little experience with one a couple of months back. )This just goes to prove coconuts truely are evil!
Saturday-
We went to the Pier so Shaun could go fishing. He caught 4 catfish and a whiting. It was fun... I caught some rays and a mild buzz :) .
Here are pics of his fish.

So rest of the day, he taught me to boogie board in the rough surf. Thankfully no pictures of that! I am a pretty bad boogie boarder. We watched Weeds which by the way is a KICK ASS newer show on Showtime. We watched that til we realized that it was definately time to sleep since he had to be on a plane by 10 something in Orlando on Sunday morning.
Sunday-
Just got back from dropping Shaun off at the airport. Lets hope he had a good vacation!
So the rest of my day is gonna involve cleaning up the apartment, doing my laundry, and maybe getting some sun...OK TRUTHFULLY-- I am betting I will likely just go to the beach and get some sun... all rest can be taken care of during the week!
1 comment:
Boy isn't so much a "boy" anymore. Either that, or the picture of him shirtless was out of focus causing his chest to look dirty.
Post a Comment