Saturday, September 10, 2005

what a long day!

I know that I posted this morning. At this point in the day that seems like forever ago. I am having lots of trouble sleeping... or maybe more properly phrased sleeping when I want to sleep. I got up at 5am today. I have tried napping at least 6 times today. Currently I am sitting here wide awake, watching tv, and hopefully will become tired soon. Over the last weeks, my sleep schedule has been so varied. Maybe I will get on a more normal schedule this week. Be nice if I don't wake up in the middle of the night in a panic like I have been doing also. Anyone know any good ways to "re-boot" sleep habits? Any suggestions are welcome. Best I can come up with lately is taking Tynenol PM when I am truely desperate for a full nights sleep.

No comments: